I’m on a leopard print kick! So here’s another fun catty mani for you!
If you’d like to see a tutorial, Polish Alcoholic has a nice one here: TUTORIAL. A year ago I commented on her tutorial that I loved it… why did it take me so long to try it? I have no clue!
- I started with a base of Sally Hansen Maximum Growth
- then did two coats of OPI Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around
- then quickly made some pink, blue and green splotches using 3 neon nail lacquers from Cynthia Rowley
- then I outlined the neon dots using a black skinny striper polish from L.A. Colors
- lastly, I finished with a coat of seche vite
Hope you survived the week. Living for the weekend, amiright? Have a great one everybody!