Nail Art Ideas Linkup (N.A.I.L.) is a fun way for all us nail polish fans to linkup together to share our designs! N.A.I.L. is hosted by Brijits Digits, Craftynail, Eeeek Nail Polish! and Nail That Accent! Each month we’re bringing you 4 or 5 nail art ideas so you’ll never run out of inspiration for your next manicure! It’s not a challenge per se, so you don’t have to do each week if you don’t want to, it’s just a fun way to linkup with others in the nail art community. You’ll find that as far as nail challenges go, N.A.I.L. is super flexible and stress-free!
How to Enter N.A.I.L. -
- Paint your nails using the suggested theme for that month.
- Post your pics on your blog, instagram, tumblr, fb, etc.
- Enter your post into our inlinkz below to share your designs.
- Do one of the weekly themes, or do them all. Also, the dates for each week are only suggestions- you can post your nails whenever you want during that month and you can even do them out of order.
- The nail art themes are open to interpretation so you can create whatever kind of design you want. Stamps, stickers, acrylics- anything goes!
- Feel free to share and re-post our monthly graphics (below) to spread the word and use hashtag #NAILLINKUP on your social media.
- Lastly but most importantly, don’t forget to share your nail pics via the inlinkz below. Each month’s inlinkz will be open for the duration of that month.
OPTIONAL FOR BLOGGERS- here’s the html if you’d like to add the inlinkz galleries to the end of your blog or tumblr post.
Theme 1 – APPLES. September is back to school! What better time to paint some apples on our nails? As Bing Crosby says, “An apple for the teacher will always do the trick, when you don’t know your lesson in arithmetic.”
Theme 2 – SAPPHIRE. Sapphire is the birthstone for September. For this theme you can adorn your nails with gem studs, or maybe select a beautiful blue polish. However you’d like to interpret Sapphire is up to you.
Theme 3 – WATERCOLOR. Watercolor nails can be interpreted in different ways. If you do a web search you’ll find a bunch of great tutorials, many of which are quite different. But the final effect is similar- nails that look like watercolor paints. Here’s Craftynail’s watercolor technique if you need some ideas- Easy Watercolor Nailart
Theme 4 – LADYBUGS. Also called ladybirds in Europe, ladybugs are one of the cutest bugs out there, don’t you think? Get your red and black out, and let’s see your creativity! Need some inspiration? Check out these cute bugs from Eeeek Nail Polish! – Ladybug Nails
OPTIONAL FOR BLOGGERS- here’s the html if you’d like to add the September inlinkz galleries to the end of your blog or tumblr post.
We are taking a break from the monthly linkup to focus on the Oh Mon Dieu Part 2 challenge. We’ll be back in Sept!
WEEK 4 SKIP – Why are we skipping week 4? Because you’ll need to rest before you jump into our big 31 day July challenge! Yes ma’am, we have a huge nail challenge with prizes called Oh Mon Dieu Part Deux (OMD2) and it starts July 1. If you’re in the mood for a mega month-long challenge then you need to join us! The complete announcement comes out later in June. But for now read our OMD2 Sneak Peek to see what we have in store for our July challenge!
Rain (April Showers)-
St Patrick’s Day –
Spring Flowers –
Health and Wellness-
Inspired by Pinterest-
Festive French Manis-
Animals & Pets-
Breast Cancer Awareness-
Things That Go Bump in the Night-
Treats and Sweets-
BACK TO SCHOOL-
GAMES & APPS-
A GREAT READ-